Truthful Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's All About Trust {Let's make this work. C:}

+2
Wolf of your dreams
Skotino
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's All About Trust {Let's make this work. C:} - Page 2 Empty Re: It's All About Trust {Let's make this work. C:}

Post by Skotino Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Arru yelled deeply, "Come on pup, you want to be number one some day? Or perhaps you can be a pup forever, and let everyone walk all over you. You choose".

Lumi, who probably heard Arru as well, uneasily looked at her paws. These two pups were the only ones whom had ever been able to hear Arru speaking. Moon however, she was able to speak with all.
Skotino
Skotino

Location : Heck, I'm like a Spirit. Ghost even. I go where I please, eat your food, and poke things with sticks. Bwah.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

It's All About Trust {Let's make this work. C:} - Page 2 Empty Re: It's All About Trust {Let's make this work. C:}

Post by Dream of Eternity Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Alpha froze, eyes wide. He yelped, sinking his puppy claws into the ground. Tentatively, he bared his teeth.
Dream of Eternity
Dream of Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotino Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Indo widened his eyes. "Alpha?" He questioned.
The new male leader had no idea what and who had been talking to Alpha.

OOC: I think I'm going to make a living, evil character.
Skotino
Skotino

Location : Heck, I'm like a Spirit. Ghost even. I go where I please, eat your food, and poke things with sticks. Bwah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream of Eternity Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Alpha whimpered, looking at his paws. Voice is gone He thought in relief.
Dream of Eternity
Dream of Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotino Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Arru grinned, and said nothing. I'll leave the pup alone, for now. Until I need him..

Lumi sighed in relief, she hadn't heard the voice either. She shot Alpha a glance, and was happy he was back to normal.
Skotino
Skotino

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentKitty Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:09 pm

[[Hey,I'm new to this, so could anyone give me a short summary?]]
Bruno snuggled up to his mother, yawning. "I'm so tired, but it's only morning." he said in his little puppy voice. Gypsy sighed. "Yes, I know. Just let me rest for a while, Bruno. I'm awfully tired." Gypsy shuddered as she remembered what had happened last night. She had been getting nightmares for the past few days and she didn't know why.
SilentKitty
SilentKitty

Location : At an intensive care unit dressed as the grim reaper >8D

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:15 pm

(Oh gosh, you want a summary of a 400 page RP? Oh my.

In a fight with Icepack , Demetra saved Alpha from a dying mother, and they instantly bonded. They soon found out that Alpha has special 'powers' , he can hear things. In the original storyline, Luna killed Erebus (Now Arru) because Ereberus murdered Moon. Afterwards, a blizzard came, but nothing happened. Then, the hunters came. They brough their dogs to kill the wolves. A dog named Diablo became rabid after running away from it's owner and eating a rabbit bunny. Blaze got his paw trapped in a bear trap, and it had to be amputated because it became too infected. Diablo got in a fight with Sooki, but Sooki one because of her awesome ness XD. Diablo died. Blaze fell in love with Sooki and Sooki eventually fell in love with him, then the RP died. )
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotino Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:22 am

The only dog alive is my dog, Salem. She is and was the only one who wasn't a bloodthirsty canine. XD Also, I have a pup, Lumi, and like Wolf of your dreams said, she can hear the spirits of Arru {Erebus} speaking. Moon on the other hand is 'good' and any wolf can hear her.
Very Happy

We need an exciting event to go on {even on here this RP is dying..}
Skotino
Skotino

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentKitty Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:02 am

[[It's only dying because not a lot of people joined this site, I think.]]
SilentKitty
SilentKitty

Location : At an intensive care unit dressed as the grim reaper >8D

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotino Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Yeah, I'm going to bring this RP over to CS too probably. But the thing is, the people on here were the ones who did the RP.
Skotino
Skotino

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiemarie197 Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:17 pm

May I join? Here are my forms:
They are both for the shadow pack...

Name:Savor
Looks:I dont have a picture code of him, so is this okay? its a link...
Personality:Sweet, kind, but very protective. He feels lonely, though.
Mate:none, yet!
Pups?:none, yet
Other:He is a good hunter.

Name:Kena
Looks: It's All About Trust {Let's make this work. C:} - Page 2 13929674&trans=1
Personality:Helpful. silent, mostly. Does not express feelings well unless they are extreme. She is a hard worker, and an okay hunter.
Mate:None, yet...
Pups?:none. yet...
Other:not really...
sophiemarie197
sophiemarie197

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2