Truthful Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's All About Trust {Let's make this work. C:}

+2
Wolf of your dreams
Skotino
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's All About Trust {Let's make this work. C:} Empty It's All About Trust {Let's make this work. C:}

Post by Skotino Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:16 am

Wolves, in freezing mountains. Here, the small valley is divided in two, separating the two packs, which hate each other immensely. Seasons upon seasons pass by, and it's always bitter cold. Frost and Ice are the main enemies which aren't wolves. There are two packs, "Ice Pack" and "Shadow Pack" again, they despise the other. The area is a well known spot for beautiful wolves, attracting hunters when hunting season is in. They aren't supposed to hunt wolves, and claim they "cut down the population". There have been many wars between packs, resulting in dozens of wolves wounded, and killed. Some even revolt with their current pack, and start their own. These wolves will be always frowned upon by it's ex-pack members, and hunted down under certain circumstances. Now, keep your friends close, and enemies closer, deciding who you can actually trust with your life.

Rules:
● No force breeding/mating, and no graphic breedings
● You may not kill other wolves without the owner of the wolf's permission. Also, when killing keep it PG-13
● No Mary Sues, Gary Sues. To simplify, no "perfect" characters.
● {YOU MUST USE YOUR OWN} Characters now may be unnatural, but no wings. If wings are in the picture, they are not used. Accessories are not used either.
● Chat Speak, Text Talk, whichever you like to call it, it's not allowed.
● Correct grammar is a must. Punctuation, commas, all are musts. If not used, the person(s) will be booted from this roleplay.
● I've got the right to decline any forms I do not like/don't want to accept.
● When filling out the form, use ONLY pictures.. I keep a log, and it's easier to have it on record.
● No super powers. Your character(s) cannot 'teleport' to each place where stuff is happening.
● Wolves on here, mate for life. When finding the right partner they stay with you, unless they have died.
● Once you join, stay online, and be active. We don't want this dieing down.
● The wolves' religion isn't a human kind. They simply call their 'god' the "Creator"
● No major plot changes.
● The alpha's word is law. Not obeying on a constant basis will result in the wolf being ejected from the pack, or even killed.
● Do not roleplay until accepted.
● If a certain pack member is evil or rebels against the other, he or she may PM me or post if they wish to start a pack, but only if they can get at least 5 followers, either all their wolves, or a few of someone else's.

_Ice Pack_

Alpha Female:
Alpha Male:
Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Healer:
Healer's Apprentice:
Warriors:
Hunters:
Apprentices for Warriors:
Apprentices for Hunters:
Elders:
Queens:
Pups:

_Shadow Pack_

Alpha Female: Luna
Alpha Male: Indo
Beta Male: Argus
Beta Female: Demetra
Healer:
Healer's Apprentice:
Warriors:
Hunters: Sooki, Blaze {Stumpy}
Apprentices for Warriors:
Apprentices for Hunters:
Elders:
Queens: Gypsy.
Pups: Alpha, Lumi

Loners: Salem- the last dog alive, she's a good character.
Desceased: Moon{In Heaven}, Arru{The New Erebus} In.. the other place.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Pups?:
Other:

Enjoy. :3

Last edited by Skotino on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:46 am; edited 7 times in total
Skotino
Skotino

Location : Heck, I'm like a Spirit. Ghost even. I go where I please, eat your food, and poke things with sticks. Bwah.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

It's All About Trust {Let's make this work. C:} Empty Re: It's All About Trust {Let's make this work. C:}

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:18 am

There isn't a form , but we all know Luna. (':
She'll be in Shadowpack Cool
Alpha?
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's All About Trust {Let's make this work. C:} Empty Re: It's All About Trust {Let's make this work. C:}

Post by Dream of Eternity Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:20 am

Do I even need a form for Alpha and Demetra? Smile
Dream of Eternity
Dream of Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentKitty Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:27 am

I'll make up a form for myself, if that's okay :3
Mainly because most people don't know my charries xD

User: SilentKitty
Name: Bruno
Personality: Sweet, untalkative, you know, pup-like personalities x3
Pack: Shadow
Other: Gypsy's his mom

User: SilentKitty
Name: Gypsy
Personality: Calm, a little paranoid, protective, yah.
Pack: Shadow
Other: Bruno is gypsy's only son. No daughter, though. Mate? Hmmm, is it okay if I RP it out?

It's All About Trust {Let's make this work. C:} 109GR_BF0021D001_T
Bruno and Mommy.

Last edited by SilentKitty on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I forgot to put in pack. And because I feel like it.)
SilentKitty
SilentKitty

Location : At an intensive care unit dressed as the grim reaper >8D

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyMeep Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:39 am

I don't need to do Sooki's form again do I? We all know her bi-polarness a mile away <3 XD
Hunter for shadow pack like last time ^^

When I get time I'll make 2 more forms for me loverly Jassy and me sexy Kudos <3 XD

TheMightyMeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:41 am

Oh, and of course, I have to add Stumpy. <3

Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyMeep Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 am

Yes stumpy <3

Are we starting from the begginning again or just carrying on?

TheMightyMeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotino Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:41 am

OOC: From where we left off. ;3
Before we start, are the listings correct?

My characters are: Indo, Argus, Salem, and Lumi.
Skotino
Skotino

Location : Heck, I'm like a Spirit. Ghost even. I go where I please, eat your food, and poke things with sticks. Bwah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:42 am

Don't forget Blaze, the hunter who couldn't hunt. (' :
AKA stumpy. C:

No more shocks? ;A;
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotino Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:43 am

Indo is taking Shocks's place- let's say Shocks died. XD
Skotino
Skotino

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyMeep Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:44 am

I'm guessing Argus is taking Taio's place aswell? XD

TheMightyMeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotino Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:45 am

Yup. I'm using my actual characters, so I get into it better. :3

If there are no other problems, let's start! :3

{Oh, by the way, Moon is still around}
Skotino
Skotino

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyMeep Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:47 am

{Ohh one more thing, shall I post Sooki's picture here? And I'll make Jasper and Kudos's forms soon... I cba at the moment .A.}

TheMightyMeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotino Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:48 am

Alright- I've got Erebus back, but instead a different name- my evil character, Arru.
I don't need pictures that much though.

Guys, if you DO use images, make sure they're yours, not a random google image.
Skotino
Skotino

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:48 am

(Yay sooki has moon back XD)

Luna trotted in to the woods, holding her muzzle in to the air to scent prey. Although she wasn't a hunter, she liked to be able to hunt once in a blue moon. She scented a small rabbit snuffling in the bushed, and she stopped, dropping to a crawl. Her ears twitched back and forth as the forest sounds rang around her. She tuned out to everything around her except for the rabbit. It hopped towards her a few steps and she tensed her muscles, suddenly spring out of the brush with a howl. She landed on the rabbit with a loud thud, and quickly silenced it's startled sqeak with a nip in the back of it's neck.
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream of Eternity Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:51 am

Demetra sat in camp, watching Alpha with loving eyes. She sighed softly, stretching.

Alpha sniffed around camp, looking for Lumi. He yipped.
Dream of Eternity
Dream of Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotino Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:51 am

Indo padded into the Alpha's Den. It was his new home. After Shocks, his father was brutally killed by a human, and his mother- unknown, he was the Alpha. A whole Pack to run, care for. I better not mess things up.

Lumi trotted toward Alpha {the pup} and barked playfully. She glanced around her, looking for something to play with. Instead, she just tackled Alpha.

OOC: Wolf of your dreams, the italics doesn't work yet..
Skotino
Skotino

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:53 am

{It should work, just like this. Make sure you don't have BBCcode turned off.
I edited your post, it works now.}

Luna trotted back in to camp, dropping the rabbit on the kill pile. She wasn't hungry, so she walked over to the outside of her den and began grooming her fur.
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream of Eternity Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:57 am

Alpha barked in surprise and rolled over, growling playfully. His golden eyes sparkled with excitement.

Demetra smiled as she watched the pups play. She yawned and looked around, wondering if they needed to hunt.
Dream of Eternity
Dream of Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotino Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:01 pm

OOC: Thanks ^^

Lumi yipped with fright, Alpha had scared her. She didn't expect that he'd growl, and it took her a moment for her to realize that the young male pup was kidding.

Arru {was Erebus} whispered with his deep voice. It sounded like nails on a chalkboard, giving any who heard it the chills. "Alphaaa...."

Indo padded up to the Alpha Female and sat by her, watching the pups play. He felt weird, being in a high position. And wondered when Ice Pack would get members.
Skotino
Skotino

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Blaze hobbled out of his den, jumping on his one front paw. 'I wonder where Sooki is. . .'he thought, smiling when he remembered the past few days.

Luna smiled at Indo, and turned her head to watch the pups play.

(I am assuming Luna likes Indo XD
Ihave a bit of writers block . . >,<)
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyMeep Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Sooki sprawled out on a rock, her dark pelt being warmed by the sun.
(I'm terribly sorry.... I have really bad WB >.>)
(Do I need to make froms for Jasper and Kudos?)

TheMightyMeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotino Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:05 pm

OOC: I understand, I do too.
And MightyMeep- you just need to tell the rank. XD

Salem shook her fur and whispered to herself, "I need to get out of here, too many wolves" The jet black dog needed to find the others, that is, if they all didn't get wiped out.
Skotino
Skotino

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream of Eternity Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:09 pm

Alpha froze, his eyes widening. He whirled in a circle, growling. His ears flattened as he looked around for the source of the voice.

Demetra sighed and rose to her feet. The gigantic auburn she-wolf decided to go hunting, to cure her restlessness.
Dream of Eternity
Dream of Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Luna saw Alpha's discontent, and she flattened her ears. "What's wrong, Alpha?" she asked. She stood up and stretched our her muscles, walking over to Alpha and sniffing him. "Are you okay?"
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next